Aluminum front lip retainer set that replaces the collection of parts that connect the front bumper lower lip to the bumper cover and are generally rusted out or mangled and are no longer available from Toyota.
Made from 5052-H34 Aluminum (the highest strength alloy of the more common non-heat treatable grades, higher fatigue strength than most aluminum alloys, particularly high resistance to marine atmosphere and salt water corrosion, and stiffer that the OEM material it replaces), these new retainers will not sheer/tear/rip or crack under typical conditions, high continuous loads, or high force impacts. Each new engineered retainer has been FMEA tested to be at minimum an additional 80% stronger in tensile strength than their OEM counterparts.
Use these kit if you are upgrading to an aftermarket front lip, completing a restoration, or replacing the worn out OEM pieces. Due to the mounting design you have grater flexibility to achieve the perfect fitment. These direct replacement Front Lip Retainers solve the issue of sourcing the very hard to find factory lip retainers.
• 3D scanned profiles from genuine OEM parts for a guaranteed fit
• Precision Water-Jet cut from .1875” Thk 5052-H34 Aluminum
• All hardware is included for attaching aftermarket or OEM lip to front bumper
• Suitable for high downforce applications
• Will work with any aftermarket lip
• Extra wide Lower Center Retainer lets you drill/tap for attaching the OEM Radiator Trays or for attaching a flat under-body panel (supply your own hardware)
• The engineered additional mounting points for the Upper and Lower Left & Right retainers eliminates gaps when mating the lip to the OEM bumper