This basic kit includes brackets, hardware and installation instructions. You will need to source rotors, calipers and pads.
The Ultimate MR2 OEM Style Big Brake Solution for your high performance needs!
- This kit is raced tested by 3 Time Redline Time Attack Class Champion Jeremy Croiset!
- Uses OEM Front Mazda RX8 Sport Rotors on the back of your MR2 or WolfKatz Stage II.5 Aluminum Hats and Custom Directional Racing rotors built by WolfKatz.
- Can be built in stages
- Keeps stock brake bias
- Requires Stock 93+Turbo Rear Calipers - Stage I simply relocates stock 93T Rear Calipers for use with RX8 Sport Fronts
- Stage II.5 adds aluminum hats and WolfKatz custom rotors to save unsprung weight and increase cooling area
- Works with Russel and Goodrich aftermarket brake lines made for MKIIT as well as the stock rear lines
- Requires 17" wheels
- Production Hats and Brackets are ANODIZED BLACK. Prototypes pictured on the car are are not coated.
- Increased braking power and reduced fade go along with a modern look.
- Rear rotors are 322 mm diameter, 24 mm thick.
- Track tested in the most extreme conditions.
- Multiple pad options.
Description of Stages:
- Stage I - Relocation of rear 93T+ MR2 Turbo calipers w/ RX8 Sport Front Rotors
- Stage II.5 - Full Racing Lightweight Rotors Available. Any kit can be upgraded to Stage II.5 rotors at any time.
We can supply all of the parts needed to do this upgrade - be sure to check out our rebuilt calipers and pad options!