This basic kit includes brackets, hardware and installation instructions. You will need to source rotors, calipers and pads.
- The Ultimate MR2 OEM Style Big Brake Solution for your high performance needs!
- This kit is raced tested by 3 Time Redline Time Attack Class Champion Jeremy Croiset!!!
- Uses OEM Front MkIV Supra TT Rotors (be careful, they are directional so there is a right and left if you are buying your own)
- Keeps stock brake bias
- Relocates stock 93T Front Calipers
- Requires 17" wheels
- Works with your stock Master Cylinder.
- Front Brackets are compatible with stock caliper, and 2 Wilwood Calipers so you can change calipers later if you desire
- Increased braking power and reduced fade go along with a modern look.
- Front rotors are 324 mm diameter, 30 mm thick.
- Track tested in the most extreme conditions.
- Multiple pad options.
Description of Stages:
- Stage I - Relocation of front 93T+ MR2 Turbo calipers w/ Supra TT OEM style front rotors
- Stage II - Adds Wilwood front Calipers options (Forged Billet Superlites are the default or the smaller Narrow Mount Dynapros available on request)
- Stage II.5 - Full Racing Lightweight Rotors Available. Any kit can be upgraded to Stage II.5 rotors at any time.
Additional Specs / FAQ
- Hydraulic Balance and Mechanical Balance (applied moment arm) are both maintained from stock when running the entire kit. The front only kits will not maintain the mechanical balance and need to be used with care.
- Stock ABS systems work properly
- Compatible with the stock non-turbo (7/8" bore) and 93+ turbo (15/16") master cylinder.
- Kit includes CNC machined high tolerance brackets that accurately place the calipers where they belong (coated for corrosion protection), all hardware, and installation instructions.
Some Weights to Wrap your Brain Around:
* Stock 93T Front Caliper w/ new pads = 13.5 lbs
* Stock 93T Front Rotor (new) = 16.75 lbs
* Supra TT OEM Rotor (new) = 20.4 lbs
* Front Bracket = .6 lbs
We can supply all of the parts needed to do this upgrade - be sure to check out our rebuilt calipers, rotors and pad options!