Thanks for making this part! The plastic on the driver's side was just crumbling on my 87 t-top. The finish and heft is great - the fit is, as you say, quite tight, but doable. My Two has its self respect back ;-) I would def agree that gluing 4" lengths and allowing the trim to set is necessary. Also, removing the side covers makes it possible to use a full-sized screwdriver on the lowest screw. I wound up using a #2 square drive instead of a philips tip to keep from scraping the paint off the head. I also found it better for me to start with the lowest screw and work my way up. I have the toyota rear visor, and only going bottom to top allowed me to line that up. The top and passenger side (US) are pretty good on mine, so I have only put in the driver's side trim piece. I didn't have any trouble doing just that, but at some point I will do the rest, as I think the joints will match better. Thanks again for all the work of making this available!