This basic kit includes everything you need to upgrade the front brakes on any SW2X MR2 to the Wolfkatz Stage II.5 kit. Brackets, hardware, Wilwood FBSL Brake Calipers, Porterfield R-4S pads, Stainless brake lines, Aluminum rotor hats with Wilwood rotors and installation instructions.
Buy everything at once and save $200 over getting the rotors and pads separately!
- The Ultimate MR2 OEM Style Big Brake Solution for your high performance needs!
- WolfKatz Stage II.5 Aluminum Hats and Wilwood Directional Racing rotors.
- Keeps stock brake bias
- Requires 17" wheels
- WolfKatz SS brake lines.
- Works with your stock Master Cylinder.
- Increased braking power and reduced fade go along with a modern look.
- Rear rotors are 324 mm diameter, 30 mm thick.
- Track tested in the most extreme conditions.
Additional Specs / FAQ
- Hydraulic Balance and Mechanical Balance (applied moment arm) are both maintained from stock when running the entire kit. The front only kits will not maintain the mechanical balance and need to be used with care.
- Stock ABS systems work properly
- Compatible with the stock non-turbo (7/8" bore) and 93+ turbo (15/16") master cylinder.
- Kit includes CNC machined high tolerance brackets that accurately place the calipers where they belong (coated for corrosion protection), all hardware, and installation instructions.